Monday 19 April 2010

Chelsey Photo Retouches




Before departing for life in the UK, my best friend Adam Calderone was given a brand new Nikon D-SLR for Christmas. I'm not sure exactly what model it is (since I'm a Canon guy), but I do know that it is quite a piece of gadgetry. We had the idea of getting into business together, making a small company based around figure photography. Since I am away and cannot attend the shoots to make my own pictures, he's been doing all the photo shoots solo and sending me the files to edit for him. I have to say that retouching photo's is exciting for me, especially if they are good ones. I love the concept of being able to take a great picture, and bring life into it to make it better than it was to begin with.
This shoot photographed Chelsey who has a few years of modelling experience under her belt and looks great on camera. She's a natural for modelling.

For further information about Adam and his work, you can have a look at:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHY BY ADAM CALDERONE ---> original photographs are on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment